Careers at Star Signs, LLC
Are You Ready?
The team here at Star Signs, LLC sells, designs, manufactures and installs a wide variety of custom signage; from large monument signs to vinyl graphics and everything in-between.
Our team is passionate about signage. We collaborate with our customers to create unique pieces to help their brand stand out. We're obsessed with quality and detail, and it shows.
Our work can be seen at locations like the T-Mobile Center, the new KCI International Airport, Louisiana State University, Kansas State University, LMH West, The Folly Theatre and many, more!
Where will you take us?
The successful candidate will handle all aspects of their projects from sale to installation. This position involves regular customer contact and coordination with every department of the company.
Job Requirements & Qualifications:
- College degree in construction, business, graphic or industrial design is preferred
- Previous signage experience or project management in construction related field is preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced working environment is key
- Able to manage and organize multiple projects at a time.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
Star Signs, an equal opportunity employer, provides competitive compensation and excellent benefits, including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
COVID-19 considerations: We have very limited contact with the general public and our facility allows for social distancing.
Interested qualified candidates please forward resume.
Don’t have a resume? Fill out our application. PDF